Departments & Programs

Spanish and Portuguese

Secondary Teacher Certification

Majors who wish to qualify for a secondary teacher's certificate can meet the requirements for a bachelor's degree in the College of Arts and Sciences as well as for a provisional teaching certificate. Interested students should consult the School of Education or the department's professional advisor or Director of Undergraduate Studies.