College Schools, Departments & Programs

Comparative Literature

Secondary Teacher Certification

Students majoring in comparative literature and planning to teach at secondary schools may earn a teacher certificate for English or another language. Students considering teacher certification should consult with an advisor in the School of Education as early as possible for further information.