Departments & Programs

Speech and Hearing Sciences

Indiana Teacher Certification

Requirements for an Indiana teaching certificate for speech, language, or hearing clinician; educational audiologist; or supervisor of speech, hearing, and language programs include a master's degree in speech and hearing sciences and related education courses. Students should consult a departmental advisor.