Courses Outside IU Northwest

Current IU Northwest COAS students who seek to take additional courses at another college or university that are specifically required for their IU Northwest major are strongly advised to seek prior approval by their departmental chair, the chair of the department offering the course, and the dean of COAS before those courses are taken to ensure the transfer of those courses back to IU Northwest and the acceptance of those courses for their degree requirements.

Students who leave IU Northwest for a semester or longer, take courses elsewhere, and return to IU Northwest at a later date must go through the usual transfer of credit process as required for students new to IU Northwest; their department chairs and Dean have the right to deny approval of the acceptance of those courses by IU Northwest. Prior approval is advised.

Academic Bulletins

PDF Version

Click here for the PDF version.