Schools, Departments & Programs
French and Italian
Minor in French
15 credit hours of coursework taught in French past the third semester, including:
- F250 or F265.
- F300 (must be taken on the Bloomington campus).
- 9 additional credit hours of 300–400 level courses, including:
- one course from the following: F305, F306, F361, F362, F363, F375
- one course from the following: F313, F315, F316
- Two courses at the 300–400 level must be taken on the Bloomington campus, and one of these two courses must be F300. If F250 is satisfied through a placement exam and validation course then the student must take three courses at the 300–400 level on the Bloomington campus (and one of these must be F300).