Schools, Departments & Programs
Speech and Hearing Sciences
An undergraduate curriculum may be selected to provide a strong preparation for continued study at the graduate level in speech and hearing sciences. The Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences (SPHS) offers both B.A. and B.S. degree programs; students should consult the undergraduate advisor and evaluate each degree carefully. The department is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Majors, Minors, and Programs
- Major in Speech and Hearing Sciences—B.A.
- Major in Speech and Hearing Sciences—B.S.
- Graduate Study
- Minor in Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Indiana Teacher Certification
- Departmental Honors Program
Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences
200 S. Jordan Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47405-4864
mahumphr [at] indiana [dot] edu (EmailSPHS)