Policies & Procedures

Academic Policies & Procedures

Change of Major

To be eligible to declare a new major, students must have a minimum grade point average of at least 2.000. To change their major, students in the College must contact the academic advisor in the department in which they wish to become a major. The advisor will submit a Major or School Change Request to the College Recorder’s Office for processing.

For information on the requirements for transferring into the College, see "Transfers from Programs in Other Schools on the Bloomington Campus ("School Change").