Educational Leadership and Policy Studies

Ph.D. Minor in Higher Education

Minor Requirements (12 cr.)

Ph.D. students may minor in Higher Education and Student Affairs by completing at least 12 credit hours of coursework in the program. Each minor student works with a faculty advisor from the program to help in the selection of a set of courses that best contributes to the educational goals of the student.  No more than 6 credit hours will be accepted by transfer of graduate credit from another university.

The doctoral minor in Higher Education does not require a minor qualifying exam.

Academic Bulletins

PDF Version

Click here for the PDF version.

Contact Us

Contact information for:

Additional program information can be found at the Office of Graduate Studies.