School of Education

M.S. in Education

Completion of requirements for any master's degrees does not necessarily imply that students have met requirements for state licensing. If students want both the degree and licensing, they should contact the graduate advisor to have an appropriate program of study prepared.

Academic Bulletins

PDF Version

Click here for the PDF version.

IUN Bulletin

Click here to go to IUN Bulletin Homepage.