Prerequisite Course Work

Applicants must complete prerequisite courses at an accredited high school (or by GED equivalent), college, or university. Individual programs determine the specific courses and the minimum grade that must be achieved in any course (see specific program information). Each program must approve the completion of a prerequisite course with a Pass/Fail grade. Applicants should read the admission policies and program descriptions in this bulletin for specific admission requirements.

Academic Bulletins

PDF Version

Click here for the PDF version.