General Requirements for Bachelor's Degrees
- The candidate must complete all courses and all proficiency examinations specified in the candidate’s curriculum.
- The candidate must earn at least 120 credit hours, not including major ensemble (X0—) or I400.
- The candidate (except B.M.E. candidates) must achieve a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 in all courses, music and non–music. B.M.E. candidates must achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 in all courses.
- Time Limit
- Keyboard Proficiency
- Requirements for a Second Bachelor's Degree
- Honors Program
- Graduation with Distinction
- Application for Graduation