Academic Policies and Procedures


Grading Policies

Change of Grade
A student desiring a change of grade should discuss the situation with the instructor. A change of grade must be justified. If the instructor agrees, the faculty member will submit a grade change. If the instructor and student do not agree on a changed grade, or if the instructor cannot be located, the student should discuss the matter with the chairperson or director of the department offering the course. Appeals unresolved at this level may be referred to the academic deans. Appeals of grades or requests for other actions will not be considered after one calendar year from the end of the semester in which the course in question was taken.

Academic Bulletins