Dennis Rodriguez, Ph.D. | Chair
Weikamp Hall 2119 | (574) 520-4393 | psychology.iusb.edu
- Professors | Bryant, Fujita, Ladd, McIntosh, Mettetal
- Associate Professors | Borshuk, Hubbard, Ritchie, Rodriguez (Chair), Schult
- Assistant Professors | Juricevic
- Senior Lecturer | Talcott
- Faculty Emeriti | R. Gottwald, Long, Mawhinney, Perrin, Scarborough
Psychology offers a major in psychology leading to a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree as well as coursework leading to a minor in psychology. As a scientific endeavor, psychology seeks to understand the basic principles by which organisms adapt their behavior to the changing physical and social environments in which they live. Psychologists apply their understanding of behavior, thought, and emotion to the improvement of the human condition through education, counseling, and therapy. The breadth of modern psychology is reflected in the diversity of courses offered by the department.