The mission of University College is to provide students with holistic support and an engaging first-year experience to ensure that all entering students make a smooth transition to IUPUI, are academically successful, and are certified to the academic schools of their choice as quickly as possible. New and transfer students are granted admission to University College (either full admission or dual admission with a degree-granting school) and remain in University College until they have declared a major and meet the necessary conditions for transfer to a degree-granting school. University College provides many programs and services to ensure that students move into their majors as efficiently as possible.
- Administrative Withdrawal
- From University College to a Degree Program
- Learning Center/Academic Assistance
- Learning Communities
- Partnership for Excellence
- Time on Task (Absence Policies)
- Transfer Students on Probation