Academic Policies & Procedures
The Kelley School requires minimum grades as follows:
- A grade of C or higher in all I-Core prerequisite courses
- A minimum grade of C in each of the five courses that comprise the Integrative Core
- Minimum grades for some specific courses, within some majors
- An overall GPA of 2.0 in all courses counting toward the degree - in order to be eligible for graduation
- An overall GPA of 2.0 in all courses counting toward each declared business major - in order to be eligible for graduation
Students may repeat each course once to achieve the required grade. If, after the second attempt, the minimum grade of C is not met, the student should see a business academic advisor to discuss repeating the course again.
In general, students should see their academic advisors for any questions related to minimum grade requirements.