Specialization Areas are opportunities for Bachelor of Arts in Journalism students to focus their major courses around particular themes--and have those themes noted on their transcripts.
The School offers the following Specialization Areas:
- Global Journalism
- Digital and Interactive-Media Journalism
- Public Relations and Advertising
- Journalism Design and Graphics
- Science and Environmental Journalism
- Political Journalism
- Broadcast Journalism
- News Reporting and Writing
- Enterprise Journalism
- Sports Journalism
The course lists for the individual areas are available in the Journalism main office and on the Journalism website.