The following courses will apply to the IU Bloomington GenEd Mathematical Modeling requirement if taken in Summer 2013, Fall 2013, or Spring 2014.
- MATH-D 116 and D 117 Introduction to Finite Mathematics I and II (2 cr. + 2 cr.)1
- MATH-J 113 Introduction to Calculus with Applications
- MATH-M 118 Finite Mathematics
- MATH-M 119 Brief Survey of Calculus I
- MATH-M 211 Calculus I
- MATH-M 213 Accelerated Calculus
- MATH-S 118 Honors Finite Mathematics
- MATH-V 118 Finite Mathematics with Applications: Finite and Consumer Math
- MATH-V 118 Finite Mathematics with Applications: Finite Mathematics for the Social and Biological Sciences
1 Note: MATH-D 116–D 117 is a two-course sequence. Credit is not given for D 116 until D 116 is completed with a minimum grade of C– and D 117 is completed with a passing grade.