Intercampus Transfer to Bloomington
Students admitted to the School of Public and Environmental Affairs at any campus of Indiana University may transfer permanently to SPEA on another campus, provided they meet the requirements for admission and good academic standing at the desired campus. Students wanting a temporary intercampus transfer need only meet the good academic standing requirements.
Intercampus Transfer to Indianapolis
SPEA students at any campus of Indiana University may transfer permanently to SPEA on another campus, provided they meet the requirements for admission, good academic standing, and plurality of courses on that campus. SPEA students seeking a temporary transfer to SPEA Indianapolis must meet the good academic standing requirement.
The following requirements must be met by permanent intercampus transfer students to SPEA Indianapolis:
- Must be in good academic standing, which requires the following:
- Cumulative GPA – 2.0 and above
- Semester GPA – 2.0 and above
- SPEA major GPA – 2.3 minimum, providing the student has completed 12 transferable credit hours or more in the major.
- Must meet the plurality requirement. The campus at which a student completes the plurality (more than half) of course work will award the degree, provided that campus is authorized to grant the degree.
Permanent intercampus transfer students, who do not meet the SPEA-Indianapolis admission requirements, may be considered for admission to University College.