Previous IU South Bend Campus Bulletins

Students are ordinarily subject to the curricular requirements outlined in the Bulletin in effect at the start of their current degree. See below for links to previous Bulletins (PDF format).

Contact Us

If you are seeking further information, please contact individual departments. For problems accessing information on this website, please contact Teresa Sheppard.

Special Education | Graduate Licensure

IU South Bend in winterSpecial Education

Graduate Licensure Students

Students earning their first license in Exceptional Needs-Mild Interventions should apply for the Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) degree. Students must complete an application for admission to the graduate certification program in mild interventions. After completing an application, students should arrange for an appointment to meet with an academic advisor. In most cases, students must supply a transcript from their undergraduate degree program, and from all other postbaccalaureate programs, in order to plan an appropriate course of study with an advisor. Students must maintain a 2.5 GPA while completing certification requirements.

Academic Bulletins

PDF Version

Click here for the PDF version.