Policies & Procedures

Academic Policies & Procedures

Status Update Form

As do students from all other units of the university, College of Arts and Sciences undergraduates who have been away from the university for two sequential regular semesters must fill out a brief informational form regarding their activities while away from the university system. For information regarding the Status Update Form, please contact the College Recorder’s Office (Kirkwood Hall 001).