IU School of Liberal Arts Administration
- WILLIAM A. BLOMQUIST, Ph.D., Dean
- MARIANNE S. WOKECK, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- PHILIP GOFF, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Programs
- RICHARD E. WARD, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Student Affairs
- R. RICK HANSON, Assistant Dean for Finance and Administration
- GAIL PLATER, M.A., Assistant Dean, Development and External Affairs
- MICHAEL SCOTT, M.S., Director of Liberal Arts Technical Services
- ANTHROPOLOGY-Paul R. Mullins, Ph.D.
- COMMUNICATION STUDIES-Kristina Horn Sheeler, Ph.D.
- ECONOMICS-Paul S. Carlin, Ph.D.
- ENGLISH-Thomas A. Upton, Ph.D.
- GEOGRAPHY-Jeffrey S. Wilson, Ph.D.
- HISTORY-Robert G. Barrows, Ph.D.
- PHILOSOPHY-John Tilley, Ph.D.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE-Margaret R. Ferguson, Ph.D.
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES-Peter Thuesen, Ph.D.
- SOCIOLOGY-Neale Chumbler, Ph.D.
- WORLD LANGUAGES AND CULTURES-Gabrielle Bersier, Ph.D.
- Africana Studies-Bessie House-Soremekun, Ph.D.
- American Sign Language-Janet Acevedo, M.A., C.S.C.
- American Studies-Martin Coleman, Ph.D.
- Arabic, Islamic Studies-Amira Mashhour, Ph.D.
- Classical Studies-Martina Dalinghaus, Ph.D.
- English for Academic Purposes-Estella Ene, Ph.D.
- Health Studies and Medical Humanities-William Schneider, Ph.D.
- Individualized Major-Susan Shepherd, Ph.D.
- International Studies-Michael Snodgrass, Ph.D.
- Legal Studies-David Weiden, J.D.
- Motorsports Studies-Robert W. White, Ph.D.
- Museum Studies-Elizabeth Kryder-Reid, Ph.D.
- Paralegal Studies-David Weiden, J.D.
- Philanthropic Studies-Dwight Burlingame, Ph.D.
- Professional Editing-David Pfeifer, Ph.D.
- Translation Studies-Enrica Ardemagni, Ph.D.
- Urban Studies-William Blomquist, Ph.D.
Women's Studies Program-Nancy Marie Robertson, Ph.D.
Centers and Projects
- Center on Philanthropy-Patrick Rooney, Ed.D.
- Center for the Study of Religion and American Culture-Philip Goff, Ph.D.
- Indiana Center on Intercultural Communications-Ulla Connor, Ph.D.
- Institute for American Thought-David Pfeifer, Ph.D.
- Max Kade Center for German-American Studies-Daniel Nuetzel, Ph.D.
- The Polis Center-David Bodenhamer, Ph.D.
- Ray Bradbury Center-Jonathan Eller, Ph.D.
- Survey Research Center-Tamara G.J. Leech, Ph.D.
- The Center for Ray Bradbury Studies-William Touponce, Ph.D.
- Institute for Research on Social Issues-Neale R. Chumbler, Ph.D.
- Frederick Douglass Papers-John Kaufman-McKivigan, Ph.D.
- Josiah Royce Papers-David Pfeiffer, Ph.D.
- Peirce Edition Project-André DeTienne, Ph.D.
- Santayana Edition-Marianne Wokeck, Ph.D.
Education Councils with Statewide or Nationwide Missions
- Geography Educators Network of Indiana-Kathleen Kozenski
- Center for Economic Education-Robert Harris, Ph.D.
- National Council on Public History-John Dichtl, Ph.D.
- Spanish Resource Center-Marta Antón, Ph.D.