- LAW-D 500 Introduction to American Legal System (2 cr.)
- LAW-D 517 Legal Research for LLM Students (1 cr.)
- LAW-D 525 LL.M. Thesis Organization (0 cr.)
- LAW-D 535 INTEGRATED LEGAL ANALYSIS & CONTRACTS FOR FOREIGN LL.M. STUDENTS (3 cr.)
- LAW-D 660 LL.M. Thesis (2-4 cr.)
- LAW-G 901 Dissertation Advanced Research (0 cr.) LL.M. students who have completed all degree coursework but have LL.M. thesis pending will be enrolled in LAW-G 901 for each academic session their LL.M. thesis remains pending. S.J.D. students who are between enrollment in "S.J.D. Research" and "S.J.D. Dissertation" will be enrolled in LAW-G 901.