Student Learning Outcomes
Master of Science in Media Arts and Science
Upon completion of the MS program, Media Arts and Science students are able to:
- Design and create digital media products that are targeted to a specific purpose and that meet professional standards for quality.
- Plan a coordinated collection of multi-media or trans-media communications and/or experiences, using each medium to good advantage.
- Assess media communications and/or experiences, discriminating among features that influence effectiveness.
- Recommend strategies, practices, and/or tools appropriate to a problem.
- Predict future trends and developments in digital media, based on examination of the history, tradition, and current drivers in the field.
- Communicate in written and oral form to a range of audiences.