School of Sciences
Bachelor of Arts in Biological and Physical Sciences
- Students must complete a minimum of 120 credit hours with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- General Education. Students must complete all of the requirements of the School of Sciences general education curriculum.
- Mathematics. Students must takes MATH-K 310 Statistical Techniques and one additional mathematics course (MATH-M 118, MATH-M 119, or MATH-M 215).
- Sciences. Students must complete at least 20 credit hours at the 300- /400-level and at least 10 credit hours at the 200-level in courses from the School of Sciences.
- A student must complete a total of 30 credit hours in 300–400-level courses within the School of Humanities and Social Sciences and the School of Sciences, although credits may come from both schools.
- 30 of the last 60 credit hours at Indiana University Kokomo.