- MUS J100 Ballet Elective/Secondary (2 cr.)
- MUS J210 Jazz Dance (1 cr.) A study of jazz dance, including early jazz and musical comedy as well as contemporary styles. Emphasis on current locomotor jazz techniques.
- MUS J320 Pointe Technique (1 cr.) Authorization and concurrent enrollment in J100 Intermediate/Advanced Ballet required. The study of classical ballet pointe work. Open to non-ballet majors.
- MUS J340 Ballet Pedagogy (2 cr.) A current approach to the theory and practice of teaching classical ballet.
- MUS J400 Ballet (Major) (2-6 cr.) Daily technique classes, including pointe, for students in the Bachelor of Science in Ballet degree program. Performance emphasis.
- MUS J410 Choreography Workshop (2 cr.) A practical study of the craft of making dances using classical ballet technique.
- MUS J700 Ballet Graduate Elective (Beginning I) (arr. cr.)