About the Kelley Undergraduate Program
Minors and Certificate
Minor in Business
The 21-credit Minor in Business is intended for non-business majors who have personal or career goals that will be reinforced by business coursework.
Requirements for the Minor in Business are:
- Complete 26 or more credit hours of college work that counts toward graduation and be admitted to an appropriate degree-granting school at IU Bloomington.
- Successfully complete the following courses
- BUS-A 200 or BUS-A 201 or BUS-A 202 (3 cr.)
- BUS-K 201 (3 cr.)1
- BUS-L 201 (3 cr.)
- Successfully complete four of the following elective courses:
- BUS-F 300 (3 cr.)
- BUS-G 300 (3 cr.)
- BUS-M 300 (3 cr.)
- BUS-P 300 (3 cr.)
- BUS-Z 302 or BUS-J 306 (3 cr.)
NOTE: ECON-E 201 is recommended to round out the student’s minor in Business but not required.
1 CSCI majors may substitute CSCI-C 211 for BUS-K 201 if they are pursuing a business minor; however, if they change majors or become business majors, they must take BUS-K 201.