Academic Policies & Procedures
The Kelley School requires minimum grades as follows:
- A grade of C or higher in all I-Core prerequisite courses
- A minimum grade of C in each of the four courses that comprise the Integrative Core and in BUS-T 375 (taken concurrently with Standard I-Core) or BUS-I 304 (taken concurrently with Honors I-Core)
- Minimum grades for some specific courses, within some majors
- An overall GPA of 2.0 in all courses counting toward the degree, at the time of graduation
- An overall GPA of 2.0 in all courses counting toward each declared business major, at the time of graduation
Students may repeat each course once to achieve the required grade. If, after the second attempt, the minimum grade of C is not met, the student should see a business academic advisor to discuss repeating the course again.
In general, students should see their academic advisors for any questions related to minimum grade requirements.