Direct Freshman Admission
Each year, qualified high school seniors are offered the opportunity to enter the Kelley School as freshmen. To be eligible for Freshman Direct Admission, students must:
- Be admitted, as freshmen, to IU Bloomington for the Fall semester.
- List any business major as the intended major on the IU Bloomington application.
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1270 (Critical Reading and Math combined) or a minimum ACT composite score of 30. For each exam, Kelley accepts the highest score for the section from different test dates.
- Show a 3.7 high school GPA (on a 4.0 scale). If provided, the weighted GPA will be utilized.
- All applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate English language proficiency (see the Kelley Undergraduate Admission website for details).
Direct Admission offers are sent approximately one month following their admission to IU Bloomington, to students who meet the above criteria.