To be awarded the Bachelor of Science in Business degree, students must meet the following requirements:
- Complete a minimum of 124 credit hours. Of this number, at least 48 credit hours must be in business and economics courses; a minimum of 62 credit hours must be in general education courses.
- Complete the specific course requirements of the Kelley School as listed below.
- Complete the last 30 credit hours of the degree program at Indiana University Bloomington.
- Take all 300/400 level business courses on the IU Bloomington campus. This requirement applies to the core curriculum and business courses listed for each curricular major.
- Be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 in all coursework taken at Indiana University. Grades of A, B, C, D, F, FN, and Extended X grades are included in the cumulative grade point average.
- File a degree application at http://kelley.iu.edu/ugrad/apps/grad_info.cfm by the required deadline.
Students in the Kelley School are responsible for understanding and for meeting the degree requirements. They are encouraged to meet with a business academic advisor every semester to plan and to clarify degree requirements.