Departments & Programs
West European Studies
Minor in West European Studies
Students take one core course in political science, and a total of four elective courses selected from the social sciences and humanities, along with a language, to complete the minor. Students must meet with the West European Studies academic advisor to apply for acceptance.
Students must complete the following:
- W301 or POLS Y335 or Y350.
- One W405 or cross-listed equivalent.
- One W406 or cross-listed equivalent.
- Two additional West European Studies courses, or cross-listed equivalents.
- Four semesters of a West European language or equivalent.
A list of current cross-listed courses is available through the advisor.