Departments & Programs
Minor in Philosophy of Mind and Cognition
Students must complete a minimum of 16 credit hours of coursework, including:
1. PHIL-P 360 and COGS-Q 240.
2. One course chosen from P250, P251, P352.
3. Two courses chosen from P211, P310, P312, P320, P366.
1. 9 credit hours must be taken on the Bloomington campus.
2. At least 6 credit hours must be at the 300–400 level.
3. Students pursuing the major in Cognitive Science with a concentration in “Foundations” or “Logic” should not pursue this minor due to significant course overlap.