Departments & Programs
French and Italian
Minor in French
15 credit hours in French past the third semester, including:
1. 3 credit hours of F250, F255, or F265.
2. F300 (must be taken on the Bloomington campus).
3. 9 additional credit hours of 300–400 level courses, including:
- one course from the following: F305, F306, F361, F362, F363, F375
- one course from the following: F313, F315, F316
4. Two courses at the 300–400 level must be taken on the Bloomington campus, and one of these two courses must be F300.